1. Using Findei:
You agree and understand that www. Findie.com is a internet enabled electronic platform that facilitates communication for the purposes of advertising and distributing information pertaining to good and / or services. You also agree and understand that we do not endorse, market or promote any of the listings, postings or information nor do we at any point in time come into possession of or engage in the distribution of any of the goods and / or services you have posted listed or provided information about on our site. While interacting with other members on our site, with respect to any advertisement, posting or information we strongly recommend you to exercise reasonable diligence as you would do in traditional off line channels and practice judgment and common sense before committing to or complete intended sale, purchase of any goods or services or exchange of information. Please go through our Safety tips for more information.
While making use of Findei site and other our related services, members agree that they will use the site strictly governed by this GAP including the advertisement policy for listing classified ads, which shall not violate the prohibited and restricted items policy (herein after referred to as Advertisement policy) The advertisement policy shall be read as part of this GAP. Please find the detailed Advertisement Policy here.
Your Information : is defined as any information you provide to us or intended to other users / members of the site during the registration, posting, listing or replying process of classified advertisement, in the feedback area (if any), through the discussion forums or in the course of using any other feature of the services. You agree that you are the lawful owner having all the legal rights, title and interest in your information and further agree that you are solely responsible and accountable for your information and that we, findei, act just as a platform for your online distribution and publication of your information. You also agree that, if required by the governing laws of the country you will produce all valid documents to prove your rights over the information posted.
You also agree that your advertisement, listing, posting and / or information: if you use the site by registering on the site you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID, password, email address and for restricting access to your computer, computer system, computer network and your findei account, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password. If you access the site, the GAP remains applicable to you in the same manner as if you are a registered user on the site.
3. Eligibility :
Use of www.findei.com , either by registration or by any other means, is available only to persons, who are citizens or having valid residence visa for the country which they have posted the advertisement. If you are accessing the site, either by being a member or by any other means, not a an individual but on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you are fully authorized to do so and the advertisement, listing, posting or information placed on the site on behalf of the legal entity is your responsibility and you agree to be accountable about the same to other users of the site. You also agree that the legal entity you represent has all the necessary approvals to operate and post advertisement form all the necessary statutory bodies.
4. Abuse of the Site
You agree to inform us if you come across any advertisement or posting that is offensive or violates our advertisement policy or infringement of any intellectual property rights by informing us through [email protected] to enable us to keep the site working efficiently and in a safe manner. We reserve the right to take down any advertisement, posting, listing or information and or limit or terminate our services and further take all reasonable technical and legal steps to prevent the misuse of the site in keeping with the letter and spirit of this GAP and the listing policy, in the event you encounter any problems with the use of our site or any of our service you are requested to report the problem through [email protected]
5. Violations by Members / Users
You agree that in the event your advertisement, listing, posting or your information violates any provision of this GAP or the advertisement policy, we shall have the right to terminate and or suspend your membership of the site and refuse to provide you or any person acting on your behalf, access to the site.
The site contains content which includes your information, www.findei.com ’s information and information from other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute such content (other than your information, you are granting us a non-exclusive worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide through the site as well as on any of our affiliates or partners website, publications and mobile platform. We need these rights to with respect to the content in your information in order to host and display your content. If you believe that there is violation, please notify us the information us through [email protected] We reserve the right to remove any such content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms and our advertisement policy or any third party’s right.
You agree not to hold www.findei.com or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents suppliers, subsidiaries, affiliates responsible or accountable for any of your listing, positing or information and nor shall we, our officers, employees or agents be liable for any misuse illegal activity or third party content as most advertisement, postings, listings or information are generated by various users directly and we do not have any role in the creation, publication or distribution of the advertisement, posting, listing or information nor are we in a position to have an editorial control over the substance or content contained in the advertisement, posting listing save and except to the extent provide in sec 3 above. You understand and agree that we do not guarantee the accuracy or legitimacy of any advertisement, listing, posting, information by other uses. You further agree that we are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of the site or as a result of any sale, purchase of goods and services with other users of the site. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we exclude all implied warranties, or merchantability, fitness or quality of the site and our services. You also agree to defend indemnify and hold harmless www.findei.com, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees from and against all and any claims, damages, obligations, losses (whether direct, indirect or consequential) liabilities, cost or debt and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from
a. Your violation of any of the provision of GAP
b. Your violation of any third party right, including without but not limited to any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property or privacy right or
c. Any claim that your information caused damage to third party.
We may update this GAP, advertisement Policy or any other policy at any time and may notify you of such update via a post on the boards and / or through email communication. The modified gap and / or listing policy shall come into effect either at the time of you place your next advertisement, posting , listing or information on the site or after a period of 30 days from the date of the update whichever is sooner. If we or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition we may share personal information with another company, but this GAP shall continue to apply.
9. Third Party Content and Services
Further, users’ interactions with organizations and / or individuals found on or through the service, including payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms and conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings are solely between the user and such organization and / or individual. The user should make whatever investigation they feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any offline or online transaction with any of these third parties.
10. Intellectual Property Rights :
All logos, brands, trademarks, service marks including but not limited to text, images, graphics and all other electronic format ("Marks") appearing in this site are the properties either owned or used under license by findei or its associates. All rights accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise, wholly vest with findei and its associates. The access to findei does not confer upon the users / members any license or right to use in respect of these Marks and therefore the use of these Marks in any form or manner, whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the above would constitute an offence under the prevailing laws of respective country.
Findei respects the Intellectual Property Rights of all, it has and will continue to adhere to all the respective laws applicable in this regard. Findei shall protect and respect the Intellectual Property Rights of the users as well as third parties to the best of its ability. In a case where a User(s) are found to be using findei as a platform to infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others, findei will be free to terminate the membership / account forthwith without any notice to the user.
By allowing Users to access www.findei.com, we grant the Users / Members a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, revocable access and use the Services, provided that the User is in compliance with the GAP.
You agree that, we may share personally identifiable data of any individual to our agents or recruiters or Affiliates defined as any person directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by, or under direct or indirect common control with, Quikr, including its subsidiaries and associate companies.
Information posted on findei is publicly available. By using our services , you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
* Email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information.
* Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from findei and Ad data (all through cookies – you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site)
* Other apps installed on device
* IMEI number
* Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
Usage of Data:
We might use the above listed personal information to:
* Provide our services
* Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
* Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies
* Customize users' experience, assess interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates
* To communicate marketing and promotional offers to you, if you have subscribed for the same
* Do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
Cookies are small files saved to the user's computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Using Information from Findei.
You may use personal information gathered from Findei only to follow up with another user about a specific posting, not to send spam/ phishing or collect personal information from someone who hasn't agreed to that.
Access, Modification, and Deletion.
You can always view, edit or delete your personal information with us by reviewing your posting or user account page. Contact customer support at [email protected] to review any personal information. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back.
We protect your information using appropriate technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
If you believe your account has been abused, please contact Customer Support.
Confidentiality of Information.
Findei reserves the right to update, amend, upgrade this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or after 15 days, whichever is sooner.
Welcome to www.findie.com, the easiest way to advertise and that to free. All advertisement posting in this site should adhere to our following advertisement policy.
1. Prohibited Items Policy.
www.findie.com Specifically prohibit any listings or postings of classifieds or information in relation to the following items:
* All Alcoholic Beverages, liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances nor shall you provide link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under any applicable laws of the country where the advertisement is posted.
* Prostitution or any other service in the nature there of that purports to violate the provisions of Immoral Acts of the country where the advertisement has been posted or any indecent representation of women which violates the contemporary standards of morality and decency of Islamic society.
* Obscene Items including items which contain an indecent representation of women within the meaning of the respective laws of the country where the advertisement has been posted. Any publication or film or item that describes or depicts a minor who is, or who appears to be, under 18 (whether the minor is engaged in sexual activity or not) and any computer games not suitable for minor that are unsuitable for a minor to see or play
* Offensive Material intended for use in a sexual setting (including "bondage" and "fetish" items,) displaying sexual activity or portraying human genitalia in a "life-like" or realistic fashion.
* Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. or any information, description of any such item that is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person or group.
* Living, dead person and/or the whole or any part of any human which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including any blood, bodily fluids and/ or body parts.
* All antique items whose sales / movement requires special permission as per the prevailing laws of the country.
* Information or items that are defamatory, libelous, threatening or abusive in nature.
* Information that is fraudulent, misrepresenting as to the nature and use of the goods or the services.
* Counterfeit, pirated and stolen goods or unauthorized illegal services (services for which you are not licensed or permitted to do or do not have the authority to undertake).
* Items, goods and services that infringe or attempt to pass off any third parties intellectual property or rights of publicity or moral rights and or purport's to breach any persons right to privacy.
* Electronically transmitting through any medium computer viruses of any type or any computer program that facilitates hacking of a computer system which the intent to damage a computer or computer network or intercept any personal data.
* Your information shall not include any hate content, that is derogatory or slanderous in nature that may directed to any individual or group or advocate violence against any users individuals and or animals.
* Hazardous chemicals and pesticides and/ or items in violation of Hazardous Chemicals Acts of the advertisement posting country.
* Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives including any material that enables the making of fireworks, explosive triggers and explosive devices.
* Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists)
* Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines which are banned as per the laws.
* Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives or any other item which is prohibited under the prevailing laws of country
* Any “Pyramid schemes" and "Multilevel Marketing" and/ or similar schemes such as “affiliate marketing”, “links referral code”, “spam, chain letters”, “referral selling” or “unsolicited advertisements” which do not have the permission of operation from the respective country which are solely listed for the purpose of defrauding users.
* Spam, abusive, duplicate, listing, fraud schemes (e.g. "Get rich quick" "work at homes" scams which are solely listed for the purpose of duping users)
* Inappropriate, Wrong Category (e.g. dining table listed as office furniture).
* Incorrect City / Location of Listing (listing allowed only in the city you are based in, of listing)
* Securities including but not limited to shares, bonds, debentures, etc. and/or any other financial instruments/assets of any description
* Living, dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable wildlife laws of respective countries.
* All advertisements which are prohibited by any laws or regulations of the particular country.
* Advertisement of any illegal services.
* Listings from people residing in countries other than where we have operations. (Currently Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) i.e. UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, KSA and Kuwait.
2. Without prejudice to the above guidelines, members are requested to make sure that their advertisement are not
* Defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing. Further shall not be fraudulent, misrepresenting, misleading or pertain to the sale of any illegal, counterfeit, stolen goods and or services which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for. Further still shall not infringe any intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.
* Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
* Libel anyone or include hate, derogatory, slanderous speech directed at individuals or groups. You should not advocate violence against other users or individuals or groups
* Duplicate Ad listings are not allowed. Any ad posted more than once with the same content or Title in the same city and category would be considered as a Duplicate Ad. We advise you to post multiple ads only if you have different items or services for sale. All duplicate ads would be deleted and posters penalized if the problem persists.
* Mature Audience/Sexually oriented material: Classifieds relating to items that includes items intended for use in sexual activity would not be permitted. Please also be aware that titles with graphic adult language are inappropriate, regardless of the item contained in the listing itself.
3. Specific Policies of Advertisement Categories for
* All vehicle ads posted, members are required to make sure that vehicles are readily available within the geographical area.
* Members should be the actual owners of the vehicle or should have written consent form the actual owner.
* Avoid defamatory misleading and deceptive statements regarding the property.
* You are the authorized representative of the establishment /company to post the advertisement. Advertisements should comply with all local employment rules.
* The establishment has a valid trade license from the respective government authorities.
* You will not post job advertisements requesting any sort of payment whether in cash or kind from the prospective applicants.
* Advertisements to make sure that there is no discrimination between employees on the basis of religion, gender, sex, race and disability.
* Members are the actual owners of property or should have written consent form the actual owner. All governmental approvals should be available.
* Avoid defamatory misleading and deceptive statements regarding the property.
* Any advertisement for sharing accommodation should be complying with the laws and regulations of the respective countries.
d) All Pre-Owned Goods
* Members are the actual owners of property or should have written consent form the actual owner.
* Members to avoid misleading and deceptive statements regarding the state of product.
4. Consequences of Breach of Advertisement Policy
Members who do not adhere to the above mentioned advertisement policy may be subject to the following actions as per the discretion of the management
* Removal or blocking of that particular advertisement.
* Suspension or termination of membership.
* Permanent blocking of access to the site.
* Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities.
Findei – started with a simple vision to partner individuals to connect freely as a buyer or seller in the online space. Founded in Dubai, UAE, in 2017, we aim to become one of the leading classifieds site in the GCC region. Whatever may be your need, finding a new job for yourself or looking for your first car or shifting to a new home– we want to be helpful, we want to be your partner. We want to assure you that we will be always endeavor to bring the latest technology and innovate newer ways to simplify the current issues you face in search of your next requirement. We understand that our aim to be the leading free classified advertisement portal in the region cannot be accomplished without the support from member like you.
Starting finding solutions.....